Unlimited employment; starting as early as you can be here.
Reference Number BOC-AG201708b
The BOC Group is a worldwide leader in Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Business Process Management (BPM) software and delivers consulting services in these domains to customers all around the globe. For more than 20 years we have been delivering the highest quality software and services to clients in banking, insurance, IT and many more. As a university spin-off, we have successfully managed to maintain our start-up spirit, with more than 200 employees working in small, agile, international teams, showing commitment and excitement for our joint mission.
BOC Group was first to provide free-of-charge Community Editions for EA and BPM software and was also first to offer such tools in the cloud, payable via credit card. With your support, we will be lifting our online offerings to the next level. Besides inspiring and supporting your colleagues in creating the best content for our customers’ journeys, you will be taking on your own programmes to maintain and evolve the value-add they deliver to current and prospective customers, and to fit them perfectly in our electronic shopping windows and online offerings.
What Do We Provide?
- A seat in our marketing team of highly motivated and innovative people with a great track record and an even greater vision
- A motivating and inspiring working atmosphere in an international, communicative, multi-disciplinary team
- The chance to take on responsibility on established programmes and to drive them further in alignment with the evolution of our web offerings and the improvement programme of our customer journey
- Diverse responsibilities that allow for personal growth and continuous professional development
- A working place in a great city (Vienna, Austria) with excellent infrastructure and connections with public transportation (next to Naschmarkt and transportation hub Karlsplatz, less than 1 km to City Center)
What Are Your Tasks?
- You are contributing heavily to the overall quality of BOC Group’s online offerings
- You are defining content suitable to our clients’ needs along their customer journey, starting at definition and alignment of the material, sketching and designing the content incl. texting, up to coordination of implementation
- You are taking on responsibility for customer programmes and are pushing for further sustainable improvement
- You are collaborating within and beyond our team while reporting continuously on achieved results
What Do We Expect?
- work experience in creating right-fit content for customers at diverse stages in their customer journey
- very good marketing texting capabilities and “to-the-point” phrasing to create short, clear and strong messages as well as convincing summaries and text passages.
- Experience in converting business topics in marketing messages and media (images, slogans, video-storylines)
- Experience in leading marketing projects and working towards agreed targets in time, budget and quality
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office applications and very high accuracy in delivering work results
- Native English language level, especially in writing, with minimum certified German B2 level with ambitions to reach C1 level
- Nice to have: know-how in using Adobe Creative Suite and video editing programmes, with a flair for layout/design
- Nice to have: experience in online content media distribution, SEO and sales funnel content fit
Acc. to Austrian §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: The present position is offered for a minimum gross salary of 2,500 EUR/month (rounded). The effective salary depends on your education, experience and qualification.